Saturday , November , 18 2017
Event Planning is the process of planning a festival, ceremony, competition, party or convention. Whether you’re looking to host an intimate dinner or an all out public extravaganza, our team of experts can make sure that your event leaves a lasting impression. No event too large or too small. SERVICES AVAILABLE * HOW WE DO IT * BUSINESS * SOCIAL
Event planning includes budgeting, establishing date and alternate date (rain date, if applicable) selecting and reserving the event site, acquiring permits (if applicable), and all coordination.
Event planning also includes some or all of the following, depending on the event: developing a theme or motif for the event, arranging for speakers, and alternate speakers, coordinating location support, arranging event and room design that best suits the event, arranging décor tables, chairs, tents, event support, parking and security, police, fire, portables, signage, emergency plans, health care professionals and cleanup.
What kinds of events are we talking about?
Generally speaking, special events occur for the following purposes:
What is event planning?
- Celebrations (fairs, parades, weddings, reunions, birthdays, anniversaries)
- Education (conferences, meetings, graduations)
- Promotions (product launches, political rallies, fashion shows)
- Commemorations (memorials, civic events)
- Charities and Fundraisers
- The above list is not an exhaustive one, but as the examples illustrate, special events may be business related, purely social, or somewhere in between, and may be for a small party of two to hundreds.
PTP Planners of an event may handle any or all of the following tasks related to your event:
- Conduct research
- Create an event design
- Find a site
- Arrange for food, decor and entertainment
- Plan transportation to and from the event
- Send invitations to attendees
- Arrange any necessary accommodations for attendees
- Coordinate the activities of event personnel
- Supervise at the site
- Conduct evaluations of the event
Our vision is to be a provider of superior event management.
Our mission is to exceed your expectations by establishing lasting partnerships based on the highest levels of service, loyalty, and integrity. We foster an environment that enables full achievement of success while providing consistently superior services. Your needs and objectives are paramount.
What We Do
Top shelf event planning. We take your vision and make it a reality. You need not worry about any detail as our attention to detail exceeds all expectations everytime. To keep everything on track, we assume responsibility for your event planning through seamless logistical coordination and flawless execution. We assist you in better defining conference objectives and guide you in selecting the site and developing timeline, budget, and all logistical details.
We take the time to listen to your needs and start the sites process by creating a professional, detailed and easy to understand RFP.
- We work with our global hospitality network and research every option for you. Once the research is completed, we provide you with a spreadsheet highlighting all venue options, pros and cons, cost savings and contract terms.
- We will handle all aspects of the site inspection process for you. Once a venue is selected, we will use our strong relationships and negotiation power to provide you with the best possible rates.
- We will negotiate the venue agreement for you and use our expertise to protect you to the greatest extent possible.
- We excel at providing the right environment. Keeping attendance up. Expenses down.